Mission, vision, quality policy and information security
Years of experience in development, production and the servicing of industrial valves allows us to offer our customers professional products. We manage to achieve this goal thanks to the sophisticated synergy of the individual entities in the group, proven by practice.
Visions and strategies
We want to become:
- a modern, professional and dynamic engineering group, which customers turn to for its professional approach to addressing their requirements, its wide range of industrial valves and its ability to guarantee the required quality, delivery dates and in-warranty and post-warranty service of the supplied products
- a reliable provider for customers who are looking for complex solutions in the area of industrial valve supplies and related services
Quality policy and information security
I.B.C. Praha spol. s r. o. has implemented a quality management system in accordance with the requirements of the amended ISO 9001, and maintains and improves it continuously with the aim of satisfying the needs of all our customers, current and future ones.
Our quality policy is an important tool of company management. It is based on corporate strategy and business vision and provides the framework for setting quality objectives. We try to adhere to the following principles:
- we see the quality of the products and services provided as one of the major factors; customer satisfaction is our primary goal and the main indicator of quality;
- we provide a persistently high quality of products and services; the quality and value we provide
- the quality and value we provide for our customers is in the hands of all our employees; together, we work to supply quality products and provide top quality services; each of us must constantly strive to improve quality of our work; we implement and deepen systematic staff training at all levels with a view to improving their technical and professional skills;
- we implement and deepen systematic staff training at all levels with a view to improving their technical and professional skills;
- we want to achieve a world-class quality management system and to maintain this trend by constant improvement; by the implementation of a quality management system we hope to obtain the greater trust of our current and future customers and the organizations we cooperate with;
- by the implementation of a quality management system we hope to obtain the greater trust of our current and future customers and the organizations we cooperate with;
- we protect provided data and information with regard to its security, confidentiality and classification.
The main, managerial and support processes and their interrelationships within the company have been defined. All processes and their performance are constantly monitored and regularly evaluated and analyzed. Based on this monitoring and evaluation, corrective measures necessary for the fulfillment of set goals and for continuous improvement are introduced.