Quality and Safety
Three things always come first for us: quality, safety and environmental protection.
I.B.C Praha LLC promotes the high quality of its activities in the processes of development, preparation, production and testing of valves. At the same time, it is aware of the need for a high level of work safety for its employees, ensured by the technical safety of its facilities and organizational measures. It carries out its activities with regard to the protection of components of the environment.
These declarations of quality of activities, occupational safety and environmental protection are regularly checked by an internationally recognized and notified person TÜV SÜD Czech s.r.o., who, based on the results of the inspection, issued management system certificates:
- ISO 9001: 2015 – quality management system,
- ČSN EN ISO 14001: 2016 – environmental management system,
- ČSN ISO 45001: 2018 – occupational health and safety management system,
- ČSN EN ISO 3834-2: 2006 – welding process,
- PED (Module H) – assessment of the quality system according to Directive No. 214/68/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council
For some of our products, a separate EC conformity assessment is performed by module B and C1 by a notified body.
Selected types of fittings are certified:
- for chemical and petrochemical processes according to standard EN 12 569,
- for potentially explosive atmospheres according to EN ISO 10497, API 607 / API6Fa standards.
The entire range of fittings is certified for use in the Russian Federation, Belarus and Kazakhstan. Conformity assessment with TP TC regulations (EAC).